Migrate to Magento
We migrate your site from any other platform to magento
Magento is the most popular solution to build ecommerce store. It provides plethora of fetures missing in other platforms.
Migrating from one platform to another is a big decesion. You may be worried that functionality will be broken, or data may be missed. But We can make your transition from any other platform to magento seamless.
In every migration we do our best to eliminate any issues that could potentially arise by developing your new system on a development site. Then we do extesive bug testing and make sure everythig is working fine before transfering it to live website.
Why Migrate to Magento:
Magento is so much superiror to other solution that we can not cover completely in this article. Some reasons to chose magento are:
- SEO friendly – Search engine friendly URL’s, Google Site Map, Meta-information for products, categories and content pages, etc.
- Internationalization support – Support for localization, multiple currencies and tax rates. Support for accented characters and right to left text. Configurable list of allowed countries for certain features. European Union VAT-ID validation, EU cookie notification, etc.
- Enormous number of built-in eCommerce web shop related features (most than any of its PHP/open source based competitors) – Features like support for both Multi-Site and Multi-Domain setup. You can download a feature list from here .
- Extremely modular architecture – enables you to do deep customizations of both frontend (layouts and templates) and backend (event, observer, rewrites, grids, etc.)
- Security – Magento takes security very seriously and as a highly rated priority. Magento EE even comes with Secure Payment Bridge which provides PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS).
Magento Connect – the world’s largest eCommerce application marketplace.
- Web Services API – Built in support for SOAP v1, SOAP v2, XMLRPC, REST with 3-legged OAuth 1.0a.
Because it is awesome
- Analytics and Reporting -
Magento is already integrated with Google Analytics, making tracking your eCommerce goals easier than ever.
- Advanced Customer Accounts -
Your customers can view their wishlist, past orders, downloadable products and re-order an existing order.
- Catalog Browsing -
Plus your customers will be able to compare and filter products by any attributes you want.
- Catalog Management -
With advanced features like inventory management, advanced product configurations, and tax rate management.
- Content Management -
With a WYSIWYG editor so no one needs to know HTML to make edits to your products or content pages.
- Checkout System -
Which is already integrated with payment gateways like Authorize.net and shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx and DHL.
- International Compatibility -
So you can sell products world wide with Magento’s translation packages and conversion rates.
- Mobile Site -
With automatic detection of mobile browsers so your customers can place orders right from their iPhone.
- Order Management -
So you can process orders, add tracking numbers, make refunds and more all in Magento.
There is nothing you cant do in magento. Dont find any functionality in your site not in magento, there are thousands of magento extensons that you can install. Even if you dont find the required extension, you can build your own as magento can be extended very easily.